Technical Project Manager
Posted on: January 15, 2022
I'm currently hiring for Project Manager opportunity in Dallas,
- Duties And Responsibilities
- Provide project management and oversight for contract/task
orders adhering to customer's technical and business requirements
for Cloud Delivery Team.
- Manage program schedules and timelines and maintain tasking
matrix for Level of Effort (LOE) to meet contract deliverables in
accordance with Statement of Work (SOW).
- Develop and support program documentation and reporting
- Participate in customer meetings and reviews, as
- Work collaboratively with customer, staff, teaming partners,
and other stakeholders to manage program scope and promote program
goals and objectives.
- Respond to issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical
personnel at all staff levels.
- Be proactive in keeping skillsets up to date.
- Interact with managers, project managers, vendors and others,
as required, to meet project schedules.
- Interface with Customer Support to ensure customer issues are
handled promptly and accurately.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering,
information technology, or relevant field
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- 8+ years of related project management experience supporting a
software engineering discipline, preferably IT cloud solutions
- Experience managing program schedule, timeline, and
deliverables for a federal customer
- Budget management expertise including cost projections and
- Proficiency working across Microsoft Office Suite including
Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency managing programs using Microsoft Project or
- Experience developing program documentation and
- Experience developing and delivering briefings and reports to
customer and corporate management
- Effective written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to work and learn in a fast-paced team environment and
cultivate professional relationships with technical and
non-technical team members
- Excellent communication abilities to properly articulate
program status to staff, customer, vendors, and management
- Knowledge of wireless technologies and related protocols is a
plus (5G, LTE, GSM) About Actalent:Actalent connects passion with
purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities
drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our
customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are
making an impact. Were supporting critical initiatives in
engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the
world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through
experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the
difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the
global leader in talent solutions.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Plano , Technical Project Manager, Executive , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!