Digital Project Senior Manager
Company: NTT Data Services
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Req ID: 152088
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
We are currently seeking a Digital Project Senior Manager to join
our team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
- Responsible for overall project governance & execution.
- Exercise Project Management best practices for the project and
oversee below project management areas -
- Schedule, Integration, Scope, Cost, Human Resources, Risk,
- Program/Project Management specific to Data Warehouse/BI
- Works with Client's Business Program Manager / Project Manager
- Create a Project Plan (MPP) and keep track of project issues,
status, deliverables, milestones daily
- Works with various teams to ensure timely resolution of issues
and timely delivery of project deliverables
- Monitoring and tracking project progress, and communication
across teams involved
- Drive large, complex, cross-functional programs from inception
through planning, resource acquisition, execution, and lessons
- Effectively co-ordinate numerous projects, manage different
stakeholders, mitigate challenges and work to achieve the desired
- Oversee all activities associated with the program to ensure
goals are achieved. Expand program offerings by identifying new
opportunities and enhancing the quality of the existing
- Synthese requirements coming from many functions and
demonstrating a solid working knowledge of requirements to project
stakeholders and sponsors.
- Establish project governance processes that enable timely
decision-making and issue escalation and resolution.
- Drive annual planning processes, including compensation and
focal review processes among the team members within the program.
Communicate project status, risks, issues, and dependencies to a
broad array of business and IT stakeholders across the
- Establish common processes, tools, and metrics that enable
transparent project management and reporting. Develop and implement
strategies for the program team, including developing a robust risk
- Work with the HR team to manage staff and resources for
- Ensuring industry-wide standards, processes and regulations are
upheld. Experience working in Onshore-Offshore model. Keep an eye
on the latest trends.
- Overall 12+ years' experience in IT industry with more than 8 +
years of projects especially related to DW / BI implementation,
- 8+ years experience in various PM Methodologies (Waterfall,
Iterative, Agile) and managing such teams
- 5+ years experience with JIRA or Kanban
- 8+ years of Service Delivery and Managing project teams spread
across time zones and geographies (Onsite, Onshore, Offshore)
- 3+ years of experience and exposure to ETL tools (Informatica,
DataStage, AbInitio) and Database technologies (Oracle/DB2/SQL
- Bachelor's Degree in computer sciences
- Ability to travel with client demands up to 50% of the time
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, written, presentation, and
verbal communication ability with senior stakeholders including the
ability to negotiate priorities and expectations in order to align
engineering/product goals with customer needs.
- Strong conceptual thinking, analytical and problem-solving
skills. Ability to work in a multi-platform and multi-application
- Ability to cultivate relationships across a variety of
contacts, both technical and non-technical, internally, and
- Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures.
- Proven experience working with interdisciplinary teams to
launch a program or project. Having a keen interest in innovative
- Excellent execution and follow-through skills while
multi-tasking under pressure, goes above and beyond to deliver
against tight deadlines utilizing absolute attention to detail and
- PMP certification is a plus
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider
specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of
companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn
more, please visit
Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for
eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please
emailEEOOfficer@nttdata.com for assistance.
Nearest Major Market: Plano
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Job Segment: Consulting, Database, Oracle, Data Warehouse, Business
Keywords: NTT Data Services, Plano , Digital Project Senior Manager, Executive , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!