Company: Premier Generators of Texas, LLC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Position Title: Office ManagerDepartment: Administration Reports
To: OwnerJob Classification: Exempt Location: Plano, TXPURPOSE OF
THIS POSITION To provide operational leadership of the business.
This position provides day-to-day management of all administrative
aspects of the business and is responsible for managing the core
front office activities.GOALS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of the daily tasks, roles
and status of the company, its customers and team members.
- Mastery and oversight of the schedule -- sales, installation
and service - including internal and external coordination and
- Ensure the proper daily opening, closing and operational
- Oversee and operate the phone system to answer incoming calls,
respond to customer inquiries, provide information or re-direct
clients to sales personnel.
- Handle any issues quickly with an eye to an exceptional
- Make sure front office is covered at all times.
- Oversee and ensure appearance, organization, and cleanliness of
facility, including showroom areas, warehouse, break area and
- Ensure cleaning and general office supplies are ordered and
stocked as needed for use by keeping detailed list and purchasing
items when needed.
- Attend company-sponsored events and activities to further
business development and promote brand.
- Coach, train and supervise any front-office-based team members,
ensuring optimal customer service.
- Actively support the sales team and owner when needing
- Perform other related duties as assigned.MEASUREMENT OF
PERFORMANCE Ongoing and annual performance appraisals based upon
job responsibilities, goals and objectives related to all listed
functions as well as upon other special projects, as
requested.RELATIONSHIPS Internal: Collaboration and communication
with all team members.External: With all clients, leads, vendors,
sales representative and other relevant business
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to prioritize on the fly and to manage a high-paced
working environment with many moving pieces.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented with excellent reporting and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to embrace and use technology, including but not
limited to Microsoft Office Suite,Service Fusion, QuickBooks and
- Commitment to the mission, vision and values of the company.Job
Types: Full-time, Part-timePay: $18.00 - $25.00 per hourBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- Monday to FridayAbility to commute/relocate:
- Plano, TX 75074: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)Education:
- Associate (Preferred)Experience:
- Microsoft Office: 3 years (Preferred)
- Administrative experience: 3 years (Preferred)Language:
- Spanish (Preferred)Work Location: One location
Keywords: Premier Generators of Texas, LLC, Plano , Office Manager, Executive , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!