Posted on: November 22, 2021
CreditAssociates, a successful and rapidly growing consumer
financial services company located in Plano, Texas, seeks a
seasoned SDR Manager to build and lead its Sales Development
program. The SDR Manager is responsible for leading a team of Sales
Development Representatives to achieve and exceed sales goals. You
will be responsible for managing our outbound call strategy along
with re-engaging old opportunities to create meetings for our debt
consultants. Come Join Us!We are a premier debt resolution company
which provides a fresh financial start for individuals with
overwhelming debt problems. We live our credo, Carpe Diem ("Seize
the Day") and we do this each and every day. Our company growth is
a direct reflection of the passion and dedication of our various
teams. If you are looking for a unique career opportunity in a
dynamic, growing and positively charged, high performance culture
-- we urge you to consider joining our family. We reward success
and hard work!
We invite you to join us at
Role and Responsibilities
- Coach and motivate the sales development team to exceed monthly
- Partner with VP of Sales to hire and retain top sales
- Oversee execution of our outbound contact strategy
- Closely manage lead and opportunity pipelines in
- Conduct weekly 1:1's with each member of your team to cover
performance and outline areas of improvement
- Daily call monitoring and coaching sessions with sales
- Work closely with marketing to maintain an in depth
understanding of all marketing campaigns and channels leveraged to
- Provide weekly team performance updates to senior
- Record all activities and ensure efficient use of
- Currently or most recent position a Business Development/Sales
Development Manager role - Managing a team of SDRs or BDRs
- 1+ year of experience as a Sales Development Manager
- 3+ years of experience as an individual contributor in an
inside sales role
- Superior communication, presentation, and organizational
- Strong Salesforce knowledge/experience
- Experience needed includes Building and Managing a Sales
Funnels; Prospecting new leads; Pipeline generation; Converting
Marketing qualified leads to Sales qualified leads and Business to
- Bachelor's degree
- Base salary and monthly + quarterly bonus program
- We reward results.
- Excellent benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision and
company paid Life Insurance.
- Generous 401k plan with aggressive company match.
- Convenient location near Legacy West.
- Relaxed yet fast-paced work environment including
business-casual dress code.
- We offer an industry-leading, paid development program that
will prepare you to engage with customers. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national
origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy,
genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Keywords: CreditAssociates, Plano , SDR Manager, Executive , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!