Project Delivery Manager
Company: Distinguished Programs
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Do you have what it takes to be DISTINGUISHED?
We are Distinguished. A leading national insurance Program Manager
providing specialized insurance programs to brokers and agents with
specific expertise in Real Estate, Community Associations,
Hospitality & Restaurants. We are transforming from being a
traditional Insurance MGA to a Technology focused company and we
need your expertise and drive to get there. You will have an
opportunity get to work with an energetic, passionate and team that
is committed to building a best in class system, as well as a best
place to work.
Our values define our business. At Distinguished Programs you will
achieve goals focused in the best interest of our customer.
INTEGRITY plays a crucial role in the way Distinguished does
business. INNOVATION enables us to remain an industry trendsetter.
You will be involved in projects that advance our products,
processes, and people! You will collaborate with leaders in the
organization and build RELATIONSHIPS with your colleagues and
customers. Capitalize on your interests and strengths to drive an
enrichment focused path allowing your determination to launch your
career in an industry of endless opportunities. Bring your passion
to the work you do, the people you impact and the success we
Come build the future with us! We are looking for a Project Manager
to join our team and take our technology projects to the next
level. Extending beyond project management this role will include
building and evolving our structure and processes. Distinguished
Programs is transforming from being a traditional Insurance MGA to
a technology focused company and we need your expertise and drive
to get there. You will have an opportunity to work with an
energetic, passionate team that is committed to delivering
best-in-class systems to our internal customers.
- Lead and manage project teams through the project life cycle
end-to-end using project management methodologies.
- Successfully manage large-scale, complex projects with
technology and operational components utilizing internal resources
including business analysts, developers, operations, and testing
- Collaborate with business and technology teams to develop and
lead detailed project plans across all functions.
- Utilize MS Project to ensure all tasks are completed as
scheduled and provide updates on results to business sponsors and
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve roadblocks to enable
successful project execution.
- Manage communications ensuring stakeholders are informed of
roadmap changes, deployment plans, and delivery status.
- Lead reviews with project teams, stakeholders, and senior
leadership as required.
- Act as a subject matter expert providing knowledge of
program/project achievements, key results, interdependencies, and
- Encourage a positive team culture of ownership and
accountability including continuous evaluation, recognition, and
- Proactively provide guidance on resolving program/project
challenges by developing measurable solutions.
- Bachelors degree and 4-6 years of project management
experience, or 3 years of project management experience on an Agile
Team or an equivalent combination of education and work
- An out-of-the box thinker who is a highly organized
self-starter capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective at building and maintaining relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the
ability to influence and persuade with strong negotiation
- Strong analytical and interpretive skills.
Experience and Technical Skills (preferred):
- Project Management training, certification and/or experience
- Change Management certification or experience preferred
- Lean (tools & techniques) experience preferred
- Insurance Industry experience preferred
- Strong level Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Limited Travel (in the future) required
ONLY FULLY VACCINATED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS
Distinguished Programs, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, or protected Veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Distinguished Programs, Plano , Project Delivery Manager, Executive , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!