Fleet Reliability Senior Manager
Company: Black Enterprise Magazine
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Auto req ID: 224648BR
Job Description PepsiCo, a leader in the food and beverage
industry, has an opening for a Fleet Reliability Senior Manager to
support the execution of Fleet strategy. The candidate must have
superb organizational, communication, and analytical skills. Must
have sound judgment, strong multitasking abilities and the
motivation and drive to help the Fleet Team reach its World Class
The Fleet Reliability Senior Manager will be responsible for
leading the development and execution of programs to exceed the
business objectives as deployed by the Fleet leadership team. This
role is responsible for providing coordination for the
implementation of Reliability initiatives across the Fleet and
ensuring all internal and external resources are aligned to the
priorities of the business.
- Partner with Fleet, Transport, Safety, Sales/Delivery and
Warehouse teams to deliver solutions that improve the efficiency
and reliability of fleet equipment.
- Plan, develop and manage the implementation of reliability
programs that will improve equipment uptime and reduce cost.
- Partner with all stakeholders including vendors to develop
engineering solutions and implement recalls/campaigns to resolve
failures that adversely affect equipment operations.
- Utilize telemetry and predictive analytics to improve equipment
- Lead vehicle warranty recovery program.
- Participate in the development of equipment specifications
along with the criteria for evaluation to achieve operational
requirements including life expectancy, cost, reliability, safety,
and efficiency targets.
- Effectively manage large cross functional programs to deliver
timely results in a cost-effective manner.
- Industry Technical Leadership - partner with suppliers and
manufacturers to identify, develop, and implement new
- Become involved in the industry: Peer fleets, professional
organizations, government and non-government organizations, trade
associations, and academia to align with industry and bring outside
ideas in. Qualifications/Requirements
- 10+ years of experience and track record of business results in
a technical capacity within the automotive/fleet industry.
- Leadership capability - demonstrated cross-functional
leadership and collaboration to solve problems.
- Ability to evaluate & optimize technical solutions for desired
financial & business impact.
- Ability to clearly communicate and win support of ideas and
plans to all levels of the organization, both written and
- Critical thinking, strong analytical skills and data-based
approach to decision making.
- Ability to travel to field locations and suppliers (up to
- Ability to lead meetings of various sizes with varied
constituents and present/speak effectively.
- Ability to integrate into the PepsiCo Fleet Team and contribute
to people and organizational development. Desirable Skills &
- Degree: BS degree or equivalent work experience
- In depth knowledge of vehicle/automotive systems
- Reliability modeling
- Data querying and analysis
- FMEA - Failure modes and effects analysis
- Fault Tree Analysis
- Six Sigma (6) Methodology
- Position based in Plano, TX Required Education/Professional
- Knowledge of fleet and automotive industry, technology and
- Knowledge and familiarity with project management and cost
control concepts and practice.
- Knowledge and familiarity with product development cycles,
testing and validation, and manufacturing concepts and
- Understanding and demonstration of PepsiCo values and culture.
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority /
Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws,
including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections
4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance
Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal
Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an
applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the
Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
","city":"Plano","state":"Texas Out performing ourselves is a rush.
That's why we perform with purpose. Together, we blaze new trails,
succeed, celebrate and then do something even bigger. We never
settle for second best. At PepsiCo we're not just committed to
performing well as individuals, but as a team, to strengthen the
company as a whole. Around the world, we're working hard to give
people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream
globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our
planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. New
markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways of addressing
health concerns, cultural differences and environmental challenges.
Every day is an adventure, and an opportunity for personal and
Keywords: Black Enterprise Magazine, Plano , Fleet Reliability Senior Manager, Executive , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!