Vice President Project Management
Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Your new career is just a few clicks away! As the global leader
in third-party hotel management, our growing portfolio represents
1,400 hotels in 49 states and 20 countries, from top international
lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle
hotels. Our 60,000 associates around the globe are passionate about
serving our guests and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a
culture where everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of
possibility with Aimbridge Hospitality. Aimbridge Hospitality is
the largest third-party hotel management company with upscale,
independent and branded hotels across the Unites States, the
Caribbean, and Canada. Evolution Hospitality, based in San
Clemente, California, manages a carefully curated portfolio of
distinct and stylish lifestyle, boutique, independent and
soft-branded assets in key urban markets across the country. 2011
Crystal Drive, Suite 1100 Arlington, VA 22202 Aimbridge Hospitality
- 5851 Legacy Circle, Suite 400, Plano, TX 75024 - 972-952-0200
Vice President Project Management in Plano, Texas - Careers at
Aimbridge Corporate Skip to Main Content Please Enable Cookies to
Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all
the personalized features of this site, including the ability to
apply for a job. Welcome page Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log
back in! Vice President Project Management Property Aimbridge
Corporate Posted Date 2 days ago (2/18/2021 11:23 PM) ID 2021-24813
Location US-TX-Plano Category Executive Type Regular Status
Full-Time Job Summary The Vice President of Project Management is
responsible for leading and driving company initiatives through to
a successful conclusion using a mixture of project management
business analysis and relationship building skills. Responsible for
developing a core competency around project management within the
organization through the development and implementation of
standards and staff development. Responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree (BA) in business administration or related
field and a minimum of ten years of progressive project management
or business analyst experience; or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- PMP certification preferred.
- Hospitality or real estate industry experience preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of project management principles general
management principles and preferred business practices.
- Considerable knowledge of management information systems
terminology concepts and practices.
- Considerable knowledge of hospitality industry program policies
procedures regulations and laws.
- Extensive skill in applying project management principles and
practices management principles and preferred business
- Considerable skill in conducting processes and system
- Considerable skill in collecting and analyzing complex data
evaluating information and systems and drawing logical
- Extensive skill in planning and project management and in
maintaining composure under pressure while meeting multiple
- Considerable skill in negotiating issues and resolving
- Considerable skill in using a computer with word processing
spreadsheet and other business software to prepare reports memos
summaries analyses presentations etc.
- Considerable skill in effective verbal and written
communications including active listening skills and skill in
presenting findings and recommendations.
- Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working
relationships with co-workers staff and external contacts and to
work effectively in a professional team
- Provides strategic leadership to project management team
engaged on projects throughout the company.
- Effectively communicate project expectations project goals and
scope to the team.
- Conduct engagement reviews and confirm all projects have
thorough business cases with measurable benefits and costs.
- Reviews high-level deliverables across the portfolio of
projects and recommend cost-effective solutions to address business
challenges and/or opportunities.
- Develop implement and maintain sound project management
- Facilitate strong program and project governance and delivery
skills with the team including initiation planning execution status
reporting financials stakeholder management resource management
risks issues dependencies and prioritization.
- Lead cross-functional teams working with all relevant
stakeholders to refine strategy gather and document requirements
and identify potential impact in terms of results (cost quality
timeliness) and process operations technology organization
(including people) and finances.
- Develop and implement project management strategic initiatives
that are aligned with the company's strategic objectives.
- Act as a liaison and build strong working relationships to
various stakeholders to identify project sponsorship and
- Managing the team's conclusions of projects and facilitate
turnover to project sponsor.
- Concludes all projects with post-project reviews.
- Completes other duties as assigned. Property Details Aimbridge
Hospitality is the leading, global, third-party hotel management
company operating branded full service, select service, luxury
hotels, destination resorts, convention centers and lifestyle
hotels. Aimbridge merged with Interstate Hotels & Resorts in 2019,
and now represents a premium portfolio of more than 1,400 branded
and independent properties in 49 states and 20 countries. Aimbridge
is based in Plano, Texas and has additional corporate offices in
Atlanta, Calgary, Chicago, Fargo, Puerto Rico, San Clemente,
Scottsdale, Toronto and Washington D.C. Aimbridge's International
Division, Interstate Hotels & Resorts, has supporting offices
spread across Europe in Amsterdam, Birmingham, Glasgow and Moscow.
Company Overview Explore new opportunities with Aimbridge
Hospitality. As the global leader in third-party hotel management,
our growing portfolio represents 1,400 hotels in 49 states and 20
countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels,
destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our 60,000 associates
around the globe are passionate about serving our guests and
driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone
is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with
Aimbridge Hospitality. Benefits After an initial waiting period,
those hired into full time positions are eligible for a competitive
benefits package that includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan Options Apply for this position Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Click here to get
started. Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, Plano , Vice President Project Management, Executive , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!