Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Your new career is just a few clicks away! As the global leader
in third-party hotel management, our growing portfolio represents
1,400 hotels in 49 states and 20 countries, from top international
lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle
hotels. Our 60,000 associates around the globe are passionate about
serving our guests and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a
culture where everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of
possibility with Aimbridge Hospitality. Aimbridge Hospitality is
the largest third-party hotel management company with upscale,
independent and branded hotels across the Unites States, the
Caribbean, and Canada. Evolution Hospitality, based in San
Clemente, California, manages a carefully curated portfolio of
distinct and stylish lifestyle, boutique, independent and
soft-branded assets in key urban markets across the country. 2011
Crystal Drive, Suite 1100 Arlington, VA 22202 Aimbridge Hospitality
- 5851 Legacy Circle, Suite 400, Plano, TX 75024 - 972-952-0200
Posted Date 2 days ago (2/4/2021 7:51 PM) ID 2021-23163 Location
US-TX-Plano Category General Manager/Senior Operations Leadership
Type Regular Status Full-Time Job Summary Manages the overall
operation of eight or more hotels through maintaining established
cost and quality standards maximizing profits developing and
retaining employees and exceeding guest expectations. Examines
analyzes and evaluates operations of assigned hotels to ensure
adherence to company and franchise standards and policies by
performing the following duties. The majority of time is spent
creating financial reports and interpreting and analyzing business
records/ statistical reports. A portion of time will be assisting
the sales force in developing and implementing effective sales and
marketing strategies.--Management-level associates are expected to
work as much of each workday as is necessary to complete their job
responsibilities; for OEM associates overtime does apply and is
calculated accordingly.-- Responsibilities QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree or previous experience in the hotel
hospitality field required.
- At least 4 years of related experience and/or training or
equivalent combination of education and experience is
- Mathematical skills are needed including but not limited to
basic math problem solving reasoning negotiating budgeting
profit/loss concepts variances and percentages are often used.
- Alcohol awareness certification. General Manager and/or other
certification as required by franchise.
- Strong leadership skills with strong oral and written
- Attention to detail Planning and organizational ability
Customer skills as well as Computer skills and general Accounting
- Comfortable working in fast paced environment and willingness
to be on call when away from work. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages all sources of revenue including the rooms housekeeping
food and beverage engineering and other departments.
- Ensures all departments are profitable and maintain strong
- Creates local and national marketing plans and pricing
strategies and knows market segments.
- Responds quickly to changing market conditions and revises
- Actively participates in sales discussions meetings and plans.
Knows key account executives and business base. Knows monthly
production levels for each sales person on the staff.
- Promotes hotel's policies and philosophies to employees and
guests through direct and indirect interaction.
- Creates the hotel's annual budget and monitors the performance
of the hotel throughout the year.
- Produces monthly financial reports and knows at all times where
the hotel stands against budget.
- Manages human resources functions of the hotel by controlling
turnover motivating employees focusing on employee development and
retention and conducting regular employee meetings.
- Protects the hotel and its assets through enforcing and
maintaining a preventative maintenance program.
- Completes a property Quality Assurance and franchise review
- Reviews GM's marketing calls semi-quarterly to maintain a
thorough understanding of market conditions.
- Completes a direct bill audit semi-quarterly.
- Implements programs that meet corporate goals and
- Evaluates the results of overall operations regularly and
systematically and reports these results to the Regional Vice
- Ensures that the responsibilities authorities and
accountability of all direct subordinates are defined and
- Conducts area meetings semi-annually.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner.
Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance
- Responsible for understanding and adhering to attendance
guidelines set forth in the employee handbook. Expected to report
to work on scheduled days and at scheduled times.
- Follows company policies and procedures and is able to
effectively communicate them to subordinates.
- Ensures hotel is in compliance with all federal state and local
laws including OSHA EEOC Wage Hour and Health laws.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management Property
Details Aimbridge Hospitality is the leading, global, third-party
hotel management company operating branded full service, select
service, luxury hotels, destination resorts, convention centers and
lifestyle hotels. Aimbridge merged with Interstate Hotels & Resorts
in 2019, and now represents a premium portfolio of more than 1,400
branded and independent properties in 49 states and 20 countries.
Aimbridge is based in Plano, Texas and has additional corporate
offices in Atlanta, Calgary, Chicago, Fargo, Puerto Rico, San
Clemente, Scottsdale, Toronto and Washington D.C. Aimbridge's
International Division, Interstate Hotels & Resorts, has supporting
offices spread across Europe in Amsterdam, Birmingham, Glasgow and
Moscow. Company Overview Explore new opportunities with Aimbridge
Hospitality. As the global leader in third-party hotel management,
our growing portfolio represents 1,400 hotels in 49 states and 20
countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels,
destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our 60,000 associates
around the globe are passionate about serving our guests and
driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone
is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with
Aimbridge Hospitality. After an initial waiting period, those hired
into full time positions are eligible for a competitive benefits
package that includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Plano , Director Operations-Corporate, Executive , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!