Sr. Manager, Cloud Software Development
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Sr. Manager, Cloud Software Development in Plano, Texas -
Careers at Plano, TX Sr. Manager, Cloud Software Development in
Plano, Texas - Careers at Plano, TX Please Enable Cookies to
Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all
the personalized features of this site, including the ability to
apply for a job. Welcome page Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log
back in! Sr. Manager, Cloud Software Development Job Locations
US-TX-Plano - US-NJ-Rockleigh Job ID 2020-6847 Category Engineering
Why Crestron? Crestron is the world's leading manufacturer of
advanced control and automation systems, innovating technology and
reinventing the way people live and work. Offering integrated
solutions to control audio, video, computer, IP and environmental
systems, Crestron streamlines technology, improving the quality of
life for people in corporate boardrooms, conference rooms,
classrooms, auditoriums, and in their homes. Crestron's leadership
stems from its dedicated people who are committed to providing the
best products, programs and services in the industry. This
culmination of loyalty, devotion and innovation is what our dealers
refer to as "The Crestron Experience." Our automation and control
solutions for homes and buildings allow our clients to control
entire environments with the push of a button, integrating systems
such as Audio Visual, Lighting, Shades, Security, Building
Management Systems and HVAC to provide greater comfort, convenience
and security. Crestron engineers many devices and products for
commercial and residential markets. Crestron's cloud infrastructure
is used to deploy, configure and manage these devices as well as
add many value-added features to our customers in making every day
decisions related to their facilities and equipment. As such,
telemetry data from these millions of IoT enabled devices is
managed by Crestron's Azure Cloud Platform. Overview Crestron's
Cloud team is looking for a talented, experienced and
self-motivated Senior Engineering Manager to lead and be
responsible for the entire cloud team's design, development and
productivity. This candidate must have experience successfully
managing a development team that has delivered customer facing SaaS
products. Previous roles should include leading a micro-service
architecture on Microsoft Azure to deliver rich and responsive web
interfaces. This position requires interaction with marketing and
business stakeholders to deliver and drive specifications based on
their requirements. This individual must be enthusiastic about
incrementally adding customer value, poised to proactively meet and
exceed the marketing and business requirements for our cloud based
initiatives. Location: Rockleigh NJ or Plano TX
- Recruit, mentor, coach, and build effective world class
software engineering teams.
- Experience leading a microservice architecture on Microsoft
Azure to deliver rich and responsive web interfaces.
- Daily management of objectives, priorities, tradeoffs, risk and
performance management of all reporting staff.
- Provide technical leadership, career development, motivation
and mentoring to team members.
- Works closely with senior management to plan and execute
- Ensures corporate objectives are met by studying existing
technology architecture, evaluating alternatives, and writing
detailed technical requirements.
- Oversees the delivery of designs and projects within budget,
schedule and quality guidelines.
- Drive the team in an agile development process with bi-weekly
production deployments to our cloud infrastructure. Qualifications
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 15+ years of relevant experience.
- 10+ years of management experience.
- Experience with managing a development team locally and
- Proficient analytical skills to resolve complex problems.
- Must be able to perform in a fast-paced interactive development
- Experience designing reusable architecture with well-defined
interfaces along with an understanding of tradeoffs.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze risk factors and take
mitigation steps to reduce impact.
- Experience working with business stakeholders and delivering
specifications based on requirements.
- Must be persistent, possess strong problem-solving skills, and
be willing to work with others to find solutions that avoid project
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, and creative. Have a solid
work ethic and have a desire to produce quality applications.
- Superior written communication skills to develop strategies,
policies, standards, templates and related technical materials.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented development principles,
data structures and algorithm design
- Experience in developing customer facing SaaS products
- Experience developing products with Microsoft .NET
- Experience with Microsoft Azure as a platform
- Experience with no-SQL database technologies
- Experience with Agile and Continuous Integration
- Framework: Microsoft .NET (CLR), Azure Cloud
- Languages: C#, .NET
- Others: XML, JSON, REST API
- Source Control: SVN, GIT
- Tools: JIRA, JAMA
- Experience with Snowflake is a plus
- Working with Devices is optional but preferred
- Knowledge of development in C++/Java/ActionScript is
- Knowledge of networking is optional but preferred OE/M/F/D/V
At Crestron Electronics, we offer a competitive total compensation
package including medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and
Short-Term Disability. 401K with company contribution, Paid
Vacation, Holidays and more!-- We have new on-site--state of the
art fitness and wellness centers at our Headquarters in Rockleigh,
NJ.-- *No Solicitation* Any agency submittal to any and all
employees of Crestron Electronics, Inc by any method of
communication will be deemed, the sole property of Crestron
Electronics Inc. Options Apply for this job online Apply Share
Email this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share function is not
working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try
again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading... Application FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Plano , Sr. Manager, Cloud Software Development, Executive , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!