VP, Value-Based Care - Business Development - U.S. Renal Care Careers
Company: U.S. Renal Care, Inc.
Posted on: February 22, 2021
VP, Value-Based Care - Business Development The Vice President
of Value-Based Care - Business Development will accelerate U.S.
Renal Care's shift towards value-based care in kidney care by
closing new value-based contracts with health plans and other risk
bearing entities. The role will ensure growth by messaging the
USRC's commitment, scale, and deep clinical expertise to deliver a
unique value proposition to patients, payers, and partner
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other
duties and tasks may be assigned.
- Develop a strong pipeline of health plan and other risk bearing
entities to sell our VBC solution. Proactively leverage personal
and professional networks to build pipeline.--
- Implement marketing strategies including presence at trade
shows, conferences, events, to aggressively penetrate the health
- Act with urgency to navigate multi-level relationships with
health plan customers.
- Identify, gain access to, and build strong relationships with
appropriate health plan executives (e.g., Chief Executive Officer,
Chief Medical Officer) and decision makers.
- Develop an understanding of health plan products, membership,
geographic presence, and organizational structures to effectively
navigate these organizations.
- Understand health plan market trends, product-market fit, and
- Effectively articulate our VBC solution to health plans
including our clinical approach and differentiation, operational
processes, and financial value of our solution and services.
- Engage with health plan entities to thoroughly understand their
total cost of care and quality metrics related to their members
with kidney disease. Work collaboratively with internal USRC
analytics team to evaluate cost savings and MLR improvement
opportunity for health plans.
- Work collaboratively with various departments at USRC including
clinical, operational, legal, and our physician partners to build
consensus for new contracts and gain support to close deals.
- Collect market information and trends to inform future
product/solution development efforts.
- Strategize on effective positioning, product features, and
communication of our value proposition to health plans.
- Actively promote GUEST customer service standards; develop
effective relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Effectively communicate expectations; accept accountability and
hold others accountable for performance.
- Uphold management goals of corporation by leading staff in team
concepts and promoting a team effort.
- Maintain effective personnel management and employee relations,
including evaluating the performance of all personnel; approving
and submitting all hours worked and counseling and disciplining
- Regular and reliable attendance is required for the job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Bachelor's degree in related field required. MBA or master's
degree strongly preferred.
- Ten (10) plus years of experience in healthcare sales,
corporate/business development, consulting, and/or physician
- Five (5) plus years of experience selling solutions to and
closing value based, risk based or capitation contracts with health
- Demonstrated experience building and implementing strategy to
network and C-level contacts within health plan entities.
- Experience structuring and negotiating value-based contracts
required. Proven analytical thinking skills and financial acumen to
structure complex financial contracts.
- Knowledge of kidney care and/or End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
or similar field is strongly preferred.
- Intermediate computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word,
Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and web-based tools) required;
proficiency in USRC applications required within 90 days of hire.
U.S. Renal Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran.
My Profile Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
U.S. Renal Care provides equal employment and affirmative action
opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race,
color, religion, sex (including gender identity, gender expression,
transgender, sexual orientation and sex stereotyping), age,
pregnancy, national origin or ancestry, protected veteran status,
disability or any other impermissible factor according to
applicable law. Learn more about EEO rights1 and EEO rights2 . For
applicants in need of assistance or special accommodations for any
part of the application process because of a medical condition or
disability, please send an email to
ApplicantAccommodation@USRENALCARE.com to let us know the nature of
your request. Philadelphia applicants, click here for more
information regarding Philadelphia Fair Chance Hiring Law. you are
offline or the server is currently unavailable.
Keywords: U.S. Renal Care, Inc., Plano , VP, Value-Based Care - Business Development - U.S. Renal Care Careers, Executive , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!