Director, Value-Based Care - Dallas Ft Worth - U.S. Renal Care Careers
Company: U.S. Renal Care, Inc.
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Director, Value-Based Care - Dallas Ft Worth The Director,
Value-Based Care leads and supports value-based care initiatives
across USRC. This position will work directly with USRC's physician
partners and USRC clinics around the country to implement & manage
kidney focused, value-based care initiatives. This work entails
program implementation, work plan development, project management,
and data-driven performance improvement. In addition, this position
will be support and lead the development of USRC's value-based care
products, capabilities, and services. This product & capability
development work includes managing USRC's relationships with
external strategic partners and managing internal projects related
to USRC's value-based care product & capability offering.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other
duties and tasks may be assigned.
- Engage and manage partnerships with USRC's provider partners
who are participating in value-based care programs with Medicare &
other commercial payers.
- Develop & implement value-based care program operations &
improvement plans to drive improved patient outcomes &
program-specific shared savings.
- Manage administrative requirements of value-based care
programs, including provider agreements/contracts, program
documentation & submissions to CMS & other payers, and related
- Lead & support value-based care product & capability
- Lead internal USRC cross-functional workgroups focused on
value-based product & capability development, including the
development of tools & resources for providers, reports/dashboard
for program improvement, and related items.
- Manage relationship & partner with 3rd party vendors &
organizations who are providing services, products, and solutions
to support USRC's value-based care offering.
- Meet value-based care project deliverables on time and within
scope and budget.
- Actively promotes GUEST customer service standards; develops
effective relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Participates in team concepts and promote a team effort;
performs duties in accordance with company policies and
- Regular and reliable attendance is required for the job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA or Masters in Public Health
- PMP certification preferred.
- Eight (8) plus years of relevant healthcare industry
experience; healthcare consulting or operations management
background is preferred.--
- Experience working in the healthcare reform / value-based
- Experience successfully designing, implementing, and managing
large projects, including change management initiatives within
healthcare provider organizations.
- Proficient computer skills, including all Microsoft Office
products (Word and Outlook) with advanced Excel skills; proficiency
in USRC applications required within 90 days of hire. U.S. Renal
Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran. My Profile
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities. U.S. Renal
Care provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities
to applicants and employees without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including gender identity, gender expression,
transgender, sexual orientation and sex stereotyping), age,
pregnancy, national origin or ancestry, protected veteran status,
disability or any other impermissible factor according to
applicable law. Learn more about EEO rights1 and EEO rights2 . For
applicants in need of assistance or special accommodations for any
part of the application process because of a medical condition or
disability, please send an email to
ApplicantAccommodation@USRENALCARE.com to let us know the nature of
your request. Philadelphia applicants, click here for more
information regarding Philadelphia Fair Chance Hiring Law.
Keywords: U.S. Renal Care, Inc., Plano , Director, Value-Based Care - Dallas Ft Worth - U.S. Renal Care Careers, Executive , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!