Sr Director, Learning & Development
Posted on: September 16, 2020
Job Title:Sr Director, Learning & Development
Location: US, Texas, PlanoRole Overview:Reporting to the Chief
People Officer, the Sr Director, Learning and Development will
manage learning and development across the organization to include
performance management, talent development/succession planning and
global learning strategies. Performance Management and Talent
Development is focused on designing and delivering learning &
development solutions, platforms and strategies for McAfee
employees and leaders around the globe.
Company OverviewFrom device to cloud, McAfee provides
market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and
consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that
are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction
of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee
secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats,
both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of
cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products
About the role:
- Lead and motivate a team of L&D professionals focused on
developing measurable talent strategies and programs in
consideration of business goals.
- Be the expert in the areas of upskilling and reskilling
strategy articulation, employee and leadership capability
enhancement, curriculum and content development, instructional
design, adult learning theories, facilitation skills, learning
needs assessment, eLearning and learning program effectiveness
- Lead and implement talent development strategies and learning
programs across the company that incorporate overall goals.
- Create and execute diversity learning strategy for the
- Grow our performance culture, people and engagement
- Manage McAfees onboarding program and ensuring that our program
is excellent and assimilates our new employees into the culture
- Manage the strategy behind McAfees performance and talent
- Own execution and company-wide action planning for McAfees
employee engagement survey.
- Oversee the strategy and development of specific development
programs for our unique talent needs.
- Promote new &measurable learning solutions with a focus on
continuous and multi-generational upskilling/ reskilling and build
upon established L&D programs and offerings.
- Provide data-driven presentations to business leaders and HR
colleagues that track and evaluate program effectiveness for
- Understand the latest skill needs, make connections between
employees capabilities and organizational requirements, gaps and
provide employees with the right L&D offerings.
- 10+ years of active, hands-on experience building and
implementing learning strategies with a focus on improving
leadership capability, talent strategies and organizational
- Strong organizational, delivery through teams and demonstrated
delivery of policies and processes. Impeccable managerial skills
allowing you to collaborate and be influential across all cultures
and levels of the organization.
- Work across the team and with essential business leaders to
influence the decision-making process.
- Credible Coach for senior leaders.
- Experience driving company-wide diversity learning
- Leader that cultivates trust and openness.
- Oversee the development of complex projects while not shunning
the daily operational issues that need to be solved to guarantee a
strong internal customer focus.
- Comfortable in providing direct input in a positive and
respectful manner to leadership, giving one's opinion based on
- Expertise in leading Learning and Development curriculum
development, instructional design, implementation and facilitation,
including D&I development programs.
- Creative, fresh approach to developing a diverse employee
Company Benefits and Perks:We work hard to embrace diversity and
inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic
selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs,
flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee
prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status,
pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any
other legally protected status.Job Type:Experienced HirePrimary
Location:US, Texas, Plano
Keywords: McAfee, Plano , Sr Director, Learning & Development, Executive , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!