Sr. AI Engineer
Posted on: May 26, 2023
- Total 7+ years of hands-on experience with advanced machine
learning, data mining, statistical inference, mathematical modeling
and deep learning techniques.
- 3+ yrs of experience working as a Machine Learning Engineer and
has implemented and deployed at least 2 large projects related to
Client & Natural language processing (NLP)
- 1+ yrs of model deployment, model packaging and model lifecycle
management experience as part of BYOM framework.
- Broad knowledge of existing data mining, NLP algorithms and
technologies (Client & DL), working knowledge of related frameworks
- Knowledge of Python programming, data processing, data
collection, quantitative and qualitative data analysis and good
knowledge of data modeling like Linear Regression, Logistic
Regression, Decision Tree, Random Forest, XG BOOST, CAT BOOST, Ada
BOOST, SVM, Clustering etc
- Working knowledge (Hands-on) of Databricks, Python and
Snowflake. All these are must haves.
- Consumer domain experience would be a plus.
- Experience working in an Agile scrum environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience leading and/or mentoring junior-to-mid-level
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information
Technology, or related field
Keywords: ApTask, Plano , Sr. AI Engineer, Engineering , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...