Site Reliability Engineer
Company: ACS Solutions
Posted on: August 7, 2022
We are looking for SRE in Plano, TXResponsibilities:
- Develop tools and visualization to understand our customer
experience and their product interaction.
- Run, maintain and improve the service against established
Service Level Objectives by applying software engineering
- Develop solutions to automate manual development & operational
- Responsible for the availability, performance, change
management, telemetry, and capacity management of their
- Engage in with the development team throughout the life cycle
to help build for reliability.
- Take part in Root Cause Analysis and post-mortem to identify
and eliminate gaps and improve service.
- Analyzes usage and telemetry data to identify patterns to
predict and prevent failure.
- Constantly evaluate and test products specially before and
after any change.
- Manage the efforts to split between manual operational work and
- Part of the 24x7x365 support coverage.
- Experience with system administration in Windows, Unix, or
- Experience with high level programing language such as Java,
Python or C# and shell scripting.
- Strong experience with CI/CD pipeline and testing
- Experience in Incident, Change and Problem management process
in an large scale operations.
- Experience with integrating solutions in a multi-vendor
environment, including SaaS environments.
- Experience in performance engineering and monitoring using
tools such as AppDynamics, Splunk, Apica, Jmeter and
- Experience with Automation and Configuration tools like
Ansible, Puppet, Chef or Evolven.
- Experience with Agile and full software development life cycle
- Experience with Capacity and Resilience management practices
and procedures is beneficial.
- Knowledge of networking protocols is beneficial.
- Industry recognized security certifications (security,
networking, etc.) - strongly preferred.
- Experience with Splunk in one of the following areas: IT
Operations, compliance, Dev-Ops, network security, and system
security, supporting security event management tools (SIEMs).
- Working knowledge of Splunk Cloud solution offering - not
required but preferred.
- Good working knowledge of Cloud Engineering. Understanding of
private cloud principles and exposure to public cloud offerings
such as AWS, Azure, Cloud Foundry or similar technology is
At this time no Corp to Corp relationships will be considered for
this opportunity.ACS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: ACS Solutions, Plano , Site Reliability Engineer, Engineering , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!