Special Education Teacher - $40 per hour!
Company: Maxim Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: November 25, 2022
$40 per hourSchools in Richardson, TX are in need of Special
Education Teachers for the 2022/2023 school year! Work with a great
team of educational professionals to provide a safe and encouraging
learning environment for students and make a big change in little
lives. Apply Today! Start Date: 11/28Pay Rate: $40 per hour*Hours:
37.5 hours per weekRequirements: Must be certified in TX to teach
Special EducationSettings: Resource and inclusion settings
available*Please note that this pay range represents a good faith
estimate of the compensation that will be offered for this position
based on the circumstances. The actual pay offered to a successful
candidate will take into account a wide range of factors, including
but not limited to location, experience, and other variable
factors.For further information and/or to apply to this
opportunity, please contact Kara Wallace by emailing your resume to
kawallac@ maximstaffing.com.Maxim Healthcare Staffing is looking to
hire a Special Education Teacher provide quality services to
special education students, kindergarten through grade 12, through
a commitment to team participation in planning and implementation
of student programs including special instruction, tutorial
assistance and consultation with general education staff.
- Prepares student education plans in consultation with parents
and IEP team members.
- Designs instruction, both individual and small group, which
parallels the general education curriculum.
- Serves as the coordinator of IEP implementation with general
- Monitors student progress, participates in review and revision
of students IEP, as appropriate.
- Other Special Education Teacher related duties as
- Bachelors Degree from accredited college or university with an
emphasis in appropriate field preferred.
- Transcripts Preferred.
- State Teacher Certification; Type: Standard Elementary
Teaching, Standard Secondary Teaching, and Standard Special
- Endorsement: Learning Behavior Specialist (LBS1)
- Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
- Current TB results and/or chest X-ray. Benefits At Maxim
Healthcare Staffing, we firmly believe that our employees are the
heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs *Benefit eligibility is
dependent on employment status. About Maxim Healthcare Staffing
Maxim Healthcare Staffing has been making a difference in the lives
of our patients, caregivers, and employees for more than 30 years.
Our nationwide suite of services includes home healthcare,
companion and behavioral care, healthcare staffing, and workforce
solutions. Maxim's commitment to customer service, compassionate
patient care, and filling critical staffing needs makes us a
trusted partner wherever healthcare is needed. Maxim Healthcare
Staffing is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race,
color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran
status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Maxim Healthcare Staffing, Plano , Special Education Teacher - $40 per hour!, Education / Teaching , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!