Digital Marketing Manager
Company: Aimbridge Corporate
Posted on: May 26, 2023
The overall purpose of the E-Commerce Manager is to facilitate
practices that result in increased market share and the achievement
of each assigned hotel's top line budget through a focus on
E-Distribution and other online marketing tactics. This role will
seek out online marketing opportunities and will develop direct and
semi-direct online channels to observe and enhance the Internet
footprint of Aimbridge's properties. Management-level associates
are expected to work as much of each workday as is necessary to
complete their job responsibilities.
- Marketing degree and/or appropriate combination of education
and experience to support on-the-job effectiveness.
- 4 years of online marketing and revenue management experience
specific to the hotel industry; previous experience with major
hospitality brands (Marriott Hilton Choice Starwood etc.) is a
- Strong understanding of traditional and online marketing
mediums with experience with distributed marketing functions a
passion for business development and a proven track record for
- Background in search engine optimization pay-per-click
advertising display advertising and email marketing.
- Exceptional computer literacy with ability to easily navigate
database browser email document and spreadsheet applications and
- Previous experience with Property Management Systems and
Computer Reservations Systems; experience with IQ Ware a plus.
- Exceptional service orientation with keen ability to focus and
deliver on guest needs.
- Reliable and responsible character with exceptional follow up
and attention to detail.
- Proven leadership skills in supporting employees to
consistently attain personal departmental and organizational
- Ability to work effectively as an independent contributor and
as a part of a collaborative team.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively manage numerous
priorities within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to travel periodically on behalf of the company for
both short and prolonged periods of time. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as the lead advisor on E-Commerce and online marketing
disciplines for assigned hotels; Provide communication training and
education to GMs and Sales staff to raise their awareness
understanding and motivation toward E-Marketing.
- Analyze hotel-specific needs and create strategies and tactics
for increasing revenue to include SEO/SEM display pay-per-click
email marketing and paid search.
- Monitor and track through and manage relationships with online
travel agencies (OTAs) Global Distribution Systems (GDS) and brand
- Serve as the point-person for reputation management for
assigned properties; Review social media pages and respond to Trip
Advisor reviews Google Plus reviews and reviews on other
- Regularly audit each hotel's online presence to ensure proper
imagery and content and that all links work appropriately.
- Develop and implement location-specific strategies to meet and
exceed goals in the areas of revenue generation and market share
- Oversee and maintain inventory controls and address booking
volume generated from third party internet companies online travel
agencies and central reservation offices.
- Develop and maintain electronic distribution strategies to
include online content and positioning market manager relationships
OTA's and GDS distribution.
- Review and implement rooms inventory and rate controls in
central reservation systems.
- Ensure properties are fully optimized to maximize traffic from
search engines; Partner with web vendor to coordinate and execute
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tactics.
- Champion efforts grow online bookings for group meeting and
catering business for assigned properties.
- Support brand direct booking strategies in an effort shift OTA
bookings; Identify best practices and opportunities for increasing
new visitors increasing conversion and surpassing consumer
expectations for their online experience.
- Generate and communicate analytic reports; Assist in
formulating action plans based on data.
- Discuss trends and sales strategy review results from the prior
month and determine upcoming events and action plans for occupancy
and RevPAR maximization for future dates.
- Develop seasonal transient and extended stay pricing and ensure
consistency across all distribution channels.
- Complete weekly booking pace reports review month end rooms
statistics and other relevant reports; Provide critical analysis on
performance vs. forecasts and results of implemented
- Conduct business displacement analysis as needed to determine
impact to RevPAR.
- Travel to assigned hotels and/or corporate support offices
periodically for training meetings and other business activities as
- Perform other tasks duties and projects as assigned by
Operations. Property Details
Aimbridge Hospitality is a leading, global hospitality company with
a growing hotel portfolio representing more than 1,500 properties
in 50 states and 23 countries. As a top hospitality employer, we
are a great place to unlock your future, providing unparalleled
opportunities for you to reach places in your career you might have
never imagined were possible - more opportunities to help create
memorable experiences, ways to succeed, and great people to inspire
you. Aimbridge Hospitality is based in Plano, TX, with additional
corporate offices in Atlanta, Calgary, Fargo, Puerto Rico, San
Clemente, and Washington D.C. Aimbridge EMEA has offices in
Birmingham and Glasgow, UK, and Amsterdam, the Netherlands;
Aimbridge LatAm has offices in Monterrey, Mexico.
As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our growing
portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in all 50 states and 22
countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels,
destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the
globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving
exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is
inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time
positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that
includes the following:
- Now offering Daily Pay! Ask your Recruiter for more
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
Keywords: Aimbridge Corporate, Plano , Digital Marketing Manager, Advertising , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...