Product Marketing Intern, Summer 2022
Company: Tyler Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Tyler Technologies is seeking a Product Marketing Intern to work
on our Marketing team. The Product Marketing Intern will assist our
Product Marketing team in market and competitive analysis and
develop an understanding of the public sector and technology
industry. The position represents an excellent opportunity to be
part of a successful marketing department and gain exposure to
various aspects of the product marketing function.
- Learn and develop knowledge of Public Safety competitors and
- Assist Product Marketing with the documenting and organization
of competitive information.
- Collaborate with other teams to gather competitive research and
update existing documents.
- Interact with relevant teams to gather customer and prospect
feedback.As a part of Tyler's corporate staff, you will make an
impact on outcomes that affect various areas of the company. Your
work will ultimately support our team members, clients,
stakeholders, and the public sector.LocationTroy, Michigan -
Yarmouth, Maine - Lubbock, Texas - Plano, Texas -
- Must be a junior or senior pursuing a degree in Management
Information Systems, Business, Computer Sciences, Management,
Marketing, Technical Writing, or related disciplines.
- Must have a GPA or 3.00 or higher (or equivalent) overall in
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Prior experience with CRM or SharePoint is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong analytical ability specifically in a technical
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Planning and organizational skills involving the ability to
manage multiple work tasks effectively.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate in a
- Ability to be effective in a fast-paced environment.State
Specific Salary Range Disclosure Requirements for Colorado,
Connecticut, and NevadaSalary will generally fall between $12 - $16
before adjustment for geographic differences. Recruiter can confirm
if position is incentive eligible.Great Place to Work & Grow Your
CareerCome join us as we transform the public sector! Our mission,
vision, and values guide everything we do. We're also frequently
recognized as a great workplace locally and nationally. See our
many awards and accolades.Tyler is subject to regulations,
guidelines, and/or client requirements relating to the
qualifications of Tyler personnel performing certain client work.
Because of the nature of this position, it is a requirement that
the candidate can successfully pass a federal background check at
the time an offer is extended and over the course of employment
Keywords: Tyler Technologies, Inc., Plano , Product Marketing Intern, Summer 2022, Advertising , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!