Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Full Time Medical City Plano Since opening our doors in 1975,
Medical City Plano, a 603 bed facility, has provided Plano and
Collin County with superior healthcare. We've built our reputation
on the exceptional compassion we offer all our patients, a legacy
preserved from our simple beginnings as a small community hospital.
Now, as a world-class medical facility offering the latest in
technologies and a comprehensive range of healthcare services,
Medical City Plano continues its growth to maintain its position as
a leader in healthcare across the region. Join our team and you
will experience a total rewards package to support your health,
life, career and 401K retirement including:
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to progress in function, skill, and pay
- A competitive wage scale with annual merit increases
- Generous tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment and
clinical certification support
- A comprehensive health and wellness package including medical,
dental and prescription drug coverage
- HCA's Time Away From Work Program that combines paid time off,
disability coverage and leaves of absence (including paid family
The Secretary Performs secretarial support services for inpatient
and outpatient rehab services (i.e. patient scheduling, billing
verification, patient documentation, supply inventory) and
participate in special projects for the Rehab Therapy Department,
Manager and Director.
- Provides secretarial support for the rehab department.
- Assist with records reconciliation
- Orders supplies as needed
- Maintains appropriate departmental records.
- Attendance and being on time, ready to work your scheduled
hours is an essential job function.
- Takes full responsibility for all functions within job
description and assures that all functions are completed before
leaving the hospital at the end of each shift worked. Communicates
effectively where follow-up is needed and assures
- Demonstrates the ability and flexibility to recognize and
accept changing conditions while continuing to perform to the best
of one's ability.
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Three years of secretarial experience
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Plano , Secretary, Administration, Clerical , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!