Company: Lockton Companies
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Lockton is a global professional services firm with more than
8,000 Associates who advise clients on protecting their people,
property and reputations. Lockton has grown to become the world's
largest privately held, independent insurance broker by helping
clients achieve their business objectives. Check out the latest
insights from Lockton's experts.
A Few Reasons Associates Love Working At Lockton Include
- Opportunities for growth and advancement, including paid
training and professional development.
- 12-week paid parental leave.
- An emphasis on community involvement and giving back.
- Frequent athletic and wellness events.
- Incredibly generous rewards; US Associates receive a Rolex for
their 10-year anniversary!
- We are uncommonly and perpetually independent.
- Composes, coordinates, and prepares a variety of communication
including reports, internal documents, email, and
- Coordinates and communicates calendar appointments for Training
calendar, ensuring preparedness for each meeting
- Arranges meeting rooms, hospitality items, and technology as
- Makes travel arrangements, itineraries, and travel credits
- Accurately creates expense reports, ensuring that payments are
made in a timely manner
- Composes and prepares a variety of correspondence, reports,
spreadsheets, and other documents, ensuring proper format, grammar,
spelling, and punctuation
- Interacts with internal and external Clients, exemplifying
genuine hospitality and service
- Ordering/organizing of daily lunches for Practice Leadership
team and other Senior Executives as needed
- Work with Client Teams to collect and prepare Welcome Call and
- Onboarding schedules for new hires
- Coordinate events as needed
- Performs other responsibilities and duties as needed
- Back up to the Practice Leader Assistant
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field
and/or years of experience equivalent
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook,
Excel, and PowerPoint)
- At least five years experience providing exceptional support to
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to manage ongoing working relationships with
- Ability to complete continuing education requirements as
- Ability to attend company, department, and team meetings as
required, including industry training sessions
- Ability to comply with all company policies and procedures,
proactively protecting confidentiality of client and company
- Ability to efficiently organize work and manage time in order
to meet deadlines
- Ability to travel by automobile and aircraft
- Ability to use office equipment such as a computer, keyboard,
calculator, photocopier, and facsimile machine
- Ability to work on a computer for a prolonged amount of
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours as needed
- Legally able to work in the United States
Lockton Companies LLC is proud to provide everyone an equal
opportunity to grow and advance. We strive to cultivate an
environment that learns from, celebrates, and thrives because of
our breadth of differences. We are committed to fostering a culture
where every member of the Lockton family feels valued and accepted
as they are and safe to bring their authentic selves to work every
single day. At the end of the day, our mission is to ensure that
our family can be anyone's family.
Keywords: Lockton Companies, Plano , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!