Banking Sales Associate Floater, Plano, TX
Company: InTouch Credit Union
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Description: Welcome to InTouch Credit Union!
- We're looking for a Floating Personal Financial Assistant who
has experience with customer-focused/deadline-driven/high-energy
environment, and who can provide courteous, friendly and
professional assistance to their team, and our membership.
- Our ideal candidate will make $20.14 for this role.
- Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.
- Rotating Saturdays 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. with flex day during
- Rotating between Democracy, McKinney, Warren and Prosper
- Must possess a clean driving record. Mileage will be company
paid.What about the Duties & Responsibilities?The Personal
Financial Assistant will work in our lobby, customer facing and
providing the following as part of their key essential duties:
- Greet and welcome members and visitors to the Credit Union in a
prompt and professional manner consistent with service excellence
best practices including a handshake, introduction and use of the
- Identify and recommend products and services based on the
member's financial needs upon review of their account or through
determining needs based on asking open ended questions.
- Contact prospective members, businesses, community groups and
Select Employer Groups (SEGs) to present information on available
products and services.
- Respond to problems and concerns with a sense of urgency in
order to maintain and strengthen the relationship between the
member and the Credit Union.
- Attend various community organization meetings to develop new
business and create awareness of the credit union.
- Identify cross-sell opportunities to enhance relationship
building with member and provide enhanced services to members by
maintaining expert level of knowledge of Credit Union features and
benefits, lending guidelines, products and services.
- Maintain working knowledge of all operational and lending
procedures and regulatory requirements.Designated safety-sensitive
position. Must successfully pass pre-employment drug screen (which
will include marijuana testing) and adhere to the Drug and Alcohol
Policy for duration of employment with the Credit Union.The Credit
Union is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity and
does not discriminate in the terms, conditions or privileges of
employment based on actual or perceived race, religion, color,
creed, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation
and related medical conditions), age, genetic information, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental
disability, military service and veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or gender expression (including
transgender status), marital status, or in any other protected
classification or status as defined under applicable federal, state
or local laws and ordinances.Requirements: SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- High school degree or equivalent;
- Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) registration with Nationwide
Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) required.Experience:
- Minimum six months of banking or customer service
Keywords: InTouch Credit Union, Plano , Banking Sales Associate Floater, Plano, TX, Accounting, Auditing , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...