Senior Demand Planner
Company: Integer Holdings
Posted on: March 15, 2023
By living according to a common set of values, we create a
culture that unifies, embraces the uniqueness we all bring to the
company, and positions Integer for long-term success.At Integer,
our values are embedded in everything we do.Customer We focus on
our customers' successInnovation We create better
solutionsCollaboration We create success togetherInclusion We
always interact with others respectfullyCandor We are open and
honest with one anotherIntegrity We do the right things and do
things rightAccountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Adheres to Integer's Values and all safety, environmental,
security and quality requirements including, but not limited to:
Quality Management Systems (QMS); Safety, Environmental and
Security Management Systems; regulatory requirements specific to
the Company, site, and business; and Company policies and operating
- Responsible to provide support to system implementation and
adoption, process implementation, change management, performance
measures, training, and analysis.
- Be a super user and SME of demand planning system and demand
- Issue escalation and resolution contact point.
- Helps to optimize demand across Integer manufacturing locations
through analytics, system utilization and configuration, and
- Responsible for maintaining the demand plan and forecasting
activities, associated with internal and external customers and
- Responsible for the support of Integer's global demand
management and control to include: monthly and annual reporting,
site and enterprise analyses, identification of risks and
opportunities from enterprise level to site SKU level detail.
- Requires daily interactions with manufacturing sites to ensure
demand strategies are being executed in alignment with SIOP.
- Must become proficient in company's demand management system in
order to teach best practices to site-level customer operations
- Coordinates with site to provide monthly performance
indicators, risks and opportunities.
- Provides analyses and key insights during and between site
- Facilitates and trains others on Integer's SIOP process,
including updating or creating training materials.
- Performs other duties as required.Education & Experience:
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business,
Finance, or similar technical discipline. APICS certification
- Minimum Experience: 5+ years of Supply Chain experience in
manufacturing environments, with at least 3+ years in Demand
Planning and SIOP.Knowledge & Skills:
- Specialized Knowledge:
- Strong technical aptitude with respect to Demand Planning
systems and processes. Must include Statistical, Trend, and
- Power BI experience.
- Oracle and Oracle Cloud experience preferred.
- Specialized Skills:
- First-hand experience working within large data sets.
- Proven success influencing cross-functionally at all levels and
- Strong communication, oral and written.
- Demonstrated applied problem-solving skills.
- Proficient to advanced computer and presentation skills.
- Travel (-20%) may be required.U.S. Applicants: EOE/AA
Keywords: Integer Holdings, Plano , Senior Demand Planner, Accounting, Auditing , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...