Company: Aston Carter
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The ideal candidate will be responsible for performing
accounting and banking duties. You will support our business growth
and treasury department by processing transactions, expenses as
well as updating our accounting database. This position will give
you the opportunity to grow your accounting knowledge and
- Reconcile prior day's cash balance to daily bank
- Monitor account balances to ensure adequate funding.
- Recommend forecasts.
- Issue, amend, and cancel Letters of Credit as needed.
- Process applicable transfers between bank accounts.
- Process manual and automated wire and ACH payments.
- Verify accuracy of banking instructions for all payments.
- Manage wire and ACH templates through the banking systems.
- Process and deposit incoming checks daily.
- Review daily positive pay exception items and determine which
items to pay.
- Review controlled disbursement account for necessary funding on
a daily basis.
- Communicate with banks to resolve various banking issues that
- Work collaboratively with other internal areas to troubleshoot
- 1-3 years' of experience working in Accounting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Excel experience (pivot tables and VLOOKUPs
- Experience in the hospitality industry is a plus About Aston
Carter: Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll
never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never
solicit money from you. At Aston Carter, we're dedicated to
expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who
power our business. Our success is driven by the talented,
motivated people who join our team across a range of positions -
from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of
our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career
success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth
is limitless. Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading
staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and
premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America.
Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our
clients' capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions
to address today's workforce challenges. For organizations looking
for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals,
visit . Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global
leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity
employer and will consider all applications without regards to
race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would
like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the
modification or adjustment of the job application process or
interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email for
other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about
this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom
of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for
questions about this position.
Keywords: Aston Carter, Plano , Accounting Assistant, Accounting, Auditing , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!