Company: Homeriver Group
Posted on: November 25, 2022
HomeRiver Group is looking for a full-time Property Accountant
to join the team. The right individual must have strong attention
to detail, ability to multitask and keep an open communication
within the team. This is a fully remote position. Key
- Performs accounting and reporting duties for institutional
investor-owned single family rental properties.
- Prepares daily bank reconciliations, resolving discrepancies,
and comparing statements with general ledger.
- Assist operations team with guidance on cash positions.
- Completes distribution and funding schedules based on
individual client's needs.
- Assist with other banking functions to include but not limited
to wire transfers, intra-company account transfers, and loan
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet activity, resolving any
- Review General Ledger coding to ensure property account coding
and prepare reclasses.
- Prepare and maintain monthly and periodic journal entries.
- Prepare client billing schedules and corresponding
- Complete regular reviews and analysis of tenant ledgers,
including subledgers and corresponding reconciliations.
- Track and process bad debt write-offs.
- Assists with General Ledger research and client requests as
- Assists in pulling audit support at year end and as requested
- Other projects and duties as assigned.Core Competencies:
- Solid working knowledge of accounting, GL processing and
- Strong communication skills with customer-centric focus
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and strong accounting
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize
- Must have a high sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Must be detail oriented, accurate and organizedEducation and
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- Minimum of 1-3 years Real Estate Accounting experience
- Experience with Property Management industry and/or
PropertyWare software is a plusABOUT HOMERIVER GROUPHomeRiver Group
is an integrated national platform offering world-class property
management services to investors in the single family and
multi-family rental markets. Our mission to provide aggressive,
proactive, and honest property management continues. This
partnership allows us to combine our local knowledge and experience
with the tools and resources provided by a larger organization. We
strive to be professional, to communicate well, and to continue
educating ourselves and our customers. We hold ourselves to the
highest standards of integrity and transparency in dealing with our
clients, our residents, our vendors, and each other.Our exceptional
employees enjoy a fun and rewarding team culture. We treat each
other with respect, sensitivity, and consideration. Employees also
enjoy competitive pay and generous benefits. Our belief is that
happy employees will provide the best service to our clients and
customers.READY TO JOIN OUR ACCOUNTING TEAM?We understand your time
is valuable and that is why we have a very quick and easy
application process. If you feel that you would be right for the
Property Accountant position, please fill out our initial 3-minute,
mobile-friendly application. We look forward to meeting
you!HomeRiver Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Homeriver Group, Plano , Property Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!