Company: NortonLifeLock Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
NortonLifeLock is a global leader in consumer Cyber Safety.
Bringing together decades of experience in cybersecurity and
identity theft protection, we are the consumer ally in today's
connected world. NortonLifeLock solutions are powered by one of the
world's largest civilian cyber intelligence networks allowing us to
help protect against advanced online threats. Nearly 80 million
members and customers in more than 150 countries trust us with
their personal information. We're dedicated to making it easy for
them to keep their connected lives safer while helping to secure
their devices, online privacy, identity, and home and family needs.
Learn more at NortonLifeLock.com.
This position is based in Tempe Arizona, and reports to the Manager
of Internal Audit located in Tempe, Arizona.
* Actively participates in risk assessments, scoping, and planning
activities for a variety of internal audit projects and assurance
activities including but not limited to SOX, PCI, ISO 27001, and
* Executes audit fieldwork autonomously and ensure audit
conclusions are well documented and supported in accordance with
audit work programs, and makes improvement recommendations to
* Coordinates audit efforts with business process owners, regional
management, and global audit teams
* Builds collaborative and trusting relationships with auditees,
management, and other cross-functional stakeholders
* Leads or participates in internal investigations into employee
and/or partner misconduct
* Performs data analytics to identify trends, anomalies, and areas
of focus for audits and investigations
* Stay current on industry trends, attack techniques, mitigation
techniques, and security technologies by attending conferences,
networking with peers, and other educational opportunities.
* Work closely with professional services firms to ensure
successful completion of projects with minimal business impact.
* 1 to 3 years' experience in the fields of internal audit, risk
assurance, and/or fraud examination preferred
* Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) 404 experience is strongly preferred
* Public Accounting or Professional Service firm background
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree, preferably with an emphasis in
business, accounting, information systems/computer science, or
* One or more relevant professional certifications preferred (CIA,
CFE, CISA, etc.)
* Adept with the IIA's professional practices framework /
standards, as well as COSO's integrated framework
* Strong understanding of fundamental business processes, risks, IT
general controls, and accounting requirements preferred.
* Familiarity with PCI, Sarbanes Oxley (SOX), Service
Organizational Controls (SOC), NIST cybersecurity framework, ISO
27000 security standards, and data protection regulations and
requirements (including GDPR)
* Experience with data analytics (Business Objects, Hyperion, etc.)
and computer assisted audit tools (ACL, Idea, etc.) preferred
* Proficient in MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio, and Outlook
* Excellent written and verbal English skills
* Able to work cross-functionally, and across regions/geographies,
to build strong interpersonal relationships across the
* Strong analytical & critical thinking skills and ability to
manage multi-projects with prioritization.
* Highly detail oriented, with a strong propensity for high quality
* Motivated self-starter who works well individually and in
* Some travel may be required
NortonLifeLock is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We
celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and
accessible environment for all employees. All employment decisions
are based on merit, experience, and business needs, without regard
to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy
(including childbirth or related medical conditions), genetic
information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition,
marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender
expression, military or veteran status, or any other consideration
made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. NortonLifeLock
strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based on such protected
characteristics and seeks to recruit the most talented candidates
from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
We also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest
and conviction records. In addition, NortonLifeLock will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. Learn more about pay transparency.
EEO is the law. Applicants and employees of NortonLifeLock Inc. are
protected under Federal law from discrimination. See the EEO poster
Keywords: NortonLifeLock Inc., Plano , Internal Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!