Company: Prudential Financial
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Explore a career as a FINANCIAL PLANNER!
Take your career to the next level at Prudential Advisors! Change
your life by helping others change theirs!
We have an immediate opening for a highly motivated analytical
individual to join us in our Plano firm. In general, the
entrepreneurial individual who successfully qualifies and is
selected for this career opportunity will work within a team of
Financial Advisors whose goal is to successfully help their clients
achieve financial goals.
The Financial Planner is a key member of our team. After achieving
the licenses and registrations necessary to become a Financial
Planner your typical day may include:
- Developing relationships with clients (both existing and
- Gathering client information and using that information to
build robust financial plans
- Helping clients prepare for their retirement
- Preparing and reviewing investment portfolio
Because of our comprehensive training and development program, no
prior knowledge of the financial services industry is required, but
prior exposure to the industry and the career is a plus.
- Are a self-starter.
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Are a customer service champion.
- Are an engaging and compelling communicator and
- Are a problem solver.
- Are a Life-long student seeking continued education and
- Are a critical thinker.
- Have prior sales experience and/or enjoy networking and seeking
- Have a college degree or equivalent work/life experience with a
minimum of a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Provide a framework to help you attain all licensing and
education needed to progress through the career.
- Support your learning through joint work and a team
- Provide competitive compensation and benefits that are unique
in our industry.
- Provide a roadmap for your success with our experienced team of
Learn more about this exciting opportunity. Call me at 512-919-0237
or email Patrick.Roberson@Prudential.com to schedule an
1049766-00003-00Prudential Advisors is a brand name of The
Prudential Insurance Company of America and its
subsidiaries.Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age,
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO
IS THE LAW. The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark,
NJ, and its affiliates.
- Prudential is an Employer that participates in E-Verify.
Keywords: Prudential Financial, Plano , Financial Planner, Accounting, Auditing , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!