Company: Sandman Hotel Group
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionFirst impressions count, right? We think so too!
The Guest Service Agent-Night Auditor is the face of our hotels.
You're a people-pleaser who loves to go above and beyond to exceed
the needs of our guests. You'll wear many hats-from meeter and
greeter to problem-defeater. At Sandman Hotel Group, we recognize
this vital role with a competitive compensation package and
flexible schedule. We're also pleased to encourage personal
development and real career growth, which means the sky's the
limit. We know you'd love to hear about our perks-incredible team
rates and discounts at all 7 of our restaurant brands is just the
beginning! With over 60 hotels (and growing!) there has never been
a more exciting time to join our team.The Hotel Night Auditor will
be responsible for conducting a nightly audit, balancing and
consolidating departmental ledger accounts, preparation of various
hotel operating reports. They are required to work through the
night shift on the front desk.JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Completion of a two-year apprenticeship program, or a college
program in front desk operations or hotel management preferred
- Experience in all aspects of customer service and people
- Strong working knowledge of hospitality industry principles,
methods, practices, and techniques
- Strong working knowledge of accounting practices and
- Ability to analyze and interpret the needs of clients and offer
the appropriate options, solutions, and resolutions required
- Exceptional conflict resolution, negotiation, and objection
- Able to respond quickly in a dynamic and changing
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate
departments, key business partners, and customers
- Knowledge of cost analysis, fiscal management, and budgeting
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in
- Maintain an inventory of vacancies, reservations and room
- Register arriving guests and assign rooms
- Answer enquiries regarding hotel services and registration by
letter, by telephone and in person, provide information about
services available in the community and respond to guests'
- Compile and check daily record sheets, guest accounts, receipts
and vouchers using computerized or manual systems
- Present statements of charges to departing guests and receive
- Hotel security
- Post all daily room and outstanding charges.
- Take over from the evening cashier, checking and accepting
float and takings.
- Accept revenue and floats from restaurant cashiers, ensuring
that these are securely locked away.
- Accept and lock away keys from various departments.
- Prepare Credit Card/Charge Card summaries and post to DAB's
- Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and
- Excellent customer relations.
- Must have time-management skills.
- Adaptable to change and be able to handle multiple priorities
- Eager and focused to exceed guest expectations.SUMMATION:The
Sandman Hotel Group is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action
employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.To access the 'EEOC is The
Law' Information poster please visit this website -
of resume does not guarantee an interview or an actual transfer.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply, provided they meet
the minimal requirements of the applicable skills required.You must
be legally entitled to work in United States of America to
apply**Applications will not be accepted via email or in
person.**We thank all applicants for their interest in Career
opportunities with The Sandman Hotel Group, however, only those
applicants we wish to interview will receive a reply to their
application.****ABSOLUTELY NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE**
Keywords: Sandman Hotel Group, Plano , Night Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!