Senior Business Data Analyst, Services Analytics
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Do you have a passion for making huge business impacts by
leveraging data-driven insights? Do you love working
collaboratively in an innovative environment? Come join Intuit
where you'll be empowered to do the best work of your life!
We are looking for a world class analyst to help transform and
scale service experiences. We have an exciting opportunity to help
shape how we use data and technology to reach our customers with
personalized experiences across multiple marketing touch points. If
you are an individual with excellent analytical skills and a
passion for delivering data-driven insights, come join Intuit's
Service Analytics team!
What you'll bring
- 3+ years of experience working with service operations,
e-commerce marketplace analytics, customer care analytics, or
- Advanced proficiency in SQL, A/B Testing, and Data
- Experience in defining metrics and instrumenting data
- Experience in programming languages and stats packages (e.g.
Python, R); experience in developing and deploying machine learning
models is a plus!
- Ability to simplify stories with data, and be concise in the
insights and how they drive outcomes with leadership and
- Excellent problem-solving skills and end-to-end quantitative
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet
objectives and key deadlines
- Outstanding communications skills with both technical and
- Proactive and inquisitive learner... seeks out and capitalizes
on opportunities for change that enhance the business, rather than
reacting to circumstances
- Strong organization, time management and task prioritization
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Data
Analytics, Finance, Advanced Analytics, or related field. Master's
How you will lead
- Driving business strategy: You will collaborate with campaign
managers and design to ensure reporting solutions are scalable,
repeatable, effective, and meet expectations of various
stakeholders and leaders. In addition, provide ongoing
recommendations to leadership utilizing complex data, business
knowledge, and strategic assumptions when data doesn't exist.
- Identifying opportunities and influence partners to act: You
will partner with a cross-functional team to develop hypotheses and
experiments to leverage data and technology to deliver better
outcomes for customers through deeply personalized experiences. You
will lead discussions on test strategies and marketing campaign
effectiveness, as well as design and execute web experiences and
marketing experiments through robust A/B testing.
- Driving self-serve and data literacy: You will create learning
and measurement plans for experiments and campaigns, define
requirements for instrumentation and data collection. You will
build reports to drive discussions, facilitate decision making, and
actionable insights by partnering with data engineering to scale
and automate analytics on new products and initiatives.
Keywords: Intuit, Plano , Senior Business Data Analyst, Services Analytics, Accounting, Auditing , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!