SDET - Workday Finance
Posted on: November 19, 2021
We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving
lending market. mello, the Greek word for future, was the product
of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research &
development to transform & streamline the home buying process into
a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello is
just the beginning loanDepot will continue to invest in developing
our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our
customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional
service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have ideasits
a perfect match. Come join us!loanDepot We are Americas
Lender.Position Summary:Responsible for delivering innovative,
compelling, coherent software solutions for our consumer, internal
operations and value chain constituents across a wide variety of
enterprise applications through the creation of discrete business
services and their supporting components. Maintains automation test
suite by adding new automation tests as necessary and translating
requirements and/or specifications into automation test cases.
Executes automation tests, analyzes test results, reports findings,
and debugs automation tool or script failures. Requires knowledge
of writing and running automated test with direction from the
Software Engineering Manager and/or Lead SDET. Follows best coding
practices and methods identified by the team. Ensures the
performance of all duties in accordance with the companys policies
and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations,
wherein the company operates.Responsibilities:
- Translates requirements into functional and technical test
cases and implements them for thorough test coverage.
- Creates integration tests which ensure application
functionality, including up- and down-stream interfaces.
- Uses testing frameworks to ensure quality software solutions.
Provides feedback on how frameworks can be improved or
- Analyzes test case failures to identify points of failure in
complex product features and capabilities. Identifies and addresses
relevant edge-case scenarios to ensure each is handled
- Collaborates with other technical teams by assisting in
troubleshooting complex technical or end-user scenarios.
- Adheres to coding and testing standards. Follows established
best practices. Advises peers for their code reviews and advises on
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.Requirements:
- B.S. in Computer Science, B.S. Software Engineering, or B.A. in
Computer Information Systems or equivalent preferred and a minimum
of 5+ years of relevant technology job experience.
- 3 or more years of relevant work experience in implementation
and support of Workday Finance solutions
- Extensive understanding of the end-to-end functional Finance
- At least one full cycles (end-to-end) workday Finance
- Workday Certification preferred
- Functional and Technical knowledge of Accounting Center,
Projects, Finance Accounting, Procurement, Prism
- Experience with integration technologies such as Workday EIB,
Workday Studio etc.
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Knowledge of JIRA, and Confluence is preferred.
- Well versed in Agile methodologyWhy work for #teamloanDepot:
- Aggressive earning potential and 401K with robust company
- Inclusive, diverse and collaborative culture where people from
all backgrounds can thrive
- Work with other passionate, purposeful and customer-centric
- Extensive internal growth and professional development
opportunities including tuition reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits package including
- Wellness program to support both mental and physical
- Generous paid time off for both exempt and non-exempt
positionsWe are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity
in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability
Keywords: loanDepot, Plano , SDET - Workday Finance, Accounting, Auditing , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!