Senior Financial Analyst
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Your new career is just a few clicks away! As the global leader
in third-party hotel management, our growing portfolio represents
1,400 hotels in 49 states and 20 countries, from top international
lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle
hotels. Our 60,000 associates around the globe are passionate about
serving our guests and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a
culture where everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of
possibility with Aimbridge Hospitality. Aimbridge Hospitality is
the largest third-party hotel management company with upscale,
independent and branded hotels across the Unites States, the
Caribbean, and Canada. Evolution Hospitality, based in San
Clemente, California, manages a carefully curated portfolio of
distinct and stylish lifestyle, boutique, independent and
soft-branded assets in key urban markets across the country. 2011
Crystal Drive, Suite 1100 Arlington, VA 22202 Aimbridge Hospitality
- 5851 Legacy Circle, Suite 400, Plano, TX 75024 - 972-952-0200
Posted Date 3 days ago (1/29/2021 9:12 PM) ID 2021-22398 Location
US-TX-Plano Category Accounting & Finance Type Regular Status
Full-Time Job Summary The Senior Financial Analyst will contribute
to the preparation of the Aimbridge Hospitality corporate forecast
and model by incorporating revenue and expenses forecasts analyzing
variances to forecast and projections preparing supporting
schedules and ad hoc reports and analysis as well as compile the
monthly reports to Management. The individual will collaborate with
other departments including Accounting Operations and Development
and operate quickly and effectively. The individual will provide
proactive timely accurate and clear analysis and insights in the
performance of the business to drive key business decisions. Exempt
associates are expected to work as much of each workday as is
necessary to complete their job responsibilities. Responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree in finance accounting or related required;
Master's degree is desired.
- At least 3 years of experience in finance investment analysis
or similar function is required.
- Experience with FP&A tool required.
- Knowledge and experience with Prophix is desired.--
- Strong analytical thought process and problem-solving
- Must have proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office specifically
in MS Excel (advanced-level preferred) and Power Point.
- Ability to learn new technology quickly.
- Ability to build graphs and charts.
- Proven expertise in financial modeling.
- Ability to work with large amounts of data and to translate
results into meaningful metrics.
- Ability to work with deadlines and take a creative approach to
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Effective written and oral communication skills as positions
requires communicating with department heads and management.
- Additional experience with financial/accounting systems is
beneficial but not required.
- Knowledge with TM1 beneficial but not required.
- Long hours sometimes required. Typically a 50-hour work week.
- Assist in budgeting forecasting and monthly variance analysis
including P/L B/S and cashflows.--
- Analyze revenue streams and operating expenses.--
- Assist in the preparation of monthly/weekly KPI's and financial
- Identify analyze and track financial and operational trends and
work with key groups to identify actionable solutions.--
- Partner with Corporate Treasury team as required for cashflow
- Perform special projects and ad hoc analysis as
- Adhere to the policies outlined in the Aimbridge Employee
- Maintain a professional working relationship and promote open
lines of communication with accounting operations development and
other departments to support the forecasting & budgeting process.
Property Details Aimbridge Hospitality is the leading, global,
third-party hotel management company operating branded full
service, select service, luxury hotels, destination resorts,
convention centers and lifestyle hotels. Aimbridge merged with
Interstate Hotels & Resorts in 2019, and now represents a premium
portfolio of more than 1,400 branded and independent properties in
49 states and 20 countries. Aimbridge is based in Plano, Texas and
has additional corporate offices in Atlanta, Calgary, Chicago,
Fargo, Puerto Rico, San Clemente, Scottsdale, Toronto and
Washington D.C. Aimbridge's International Division, Interstate
Hotels & Resorts, has supporting offices spread across Europe in
Amsterdam, Birmingham, Glasgow and Moscow. After an initial waiting
period, those hired into full time positions are eligible for a
competitive benefits package that includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Plano , Senior Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!