Director of Finance
Company: Harris Corporation
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Lead, Program Management-- 1/6/21 Program Management USA - TX -
Plano The Lead, Program Manager communicates, organizes, plans, and
controls one or more project, program, and/or proposal team; they
are the primary customer contact, voice of the customer,
responsible and accountable for the program(s) quality, cost,
schedule and performance. The Senior Program Manager will be
responsible for one or more development program (> $5M but $25M
but Artifacts created reviewed and maintained by the Sr.PM include:
Proposals, Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRL), Work Breakdown
Structures (WBS), WBS dictionaries, Organization Breakdown
Structures (OBS), Baselined Integrated Master Schedules (IMS),
Control Account Plans (CAP), Work Authorization Documents (WAD),
Baseline Change Requests (BCR), Integrated Baseline Review (IBR)
presentations, Program Management Review (PMR) presentations,
Estimate at Complete (EAC) documentation, Risk, Issues/Opportunity
Registers, and Manpower Plans.
- Manage all aspects of the--program to include cost, schedule
and technical performance.
- Work--synergistically with the program Chief Engineer for the
success of the program.
- Ensure aspects of the--program such as risk management,
configuration management, property management, subcontract
management, security, and contracts are executed--in accordance
with contractual/purchase order and Mustang requirements.
- Ensure--delivery of contractual/purchase order items such as
- Work--with company functional leaders to plan, staff and tool
- Primary--interface to the customer on behalf of the
- Present--management data and metrics at program meetings and
- Deliver--Program Management Review/Estimate at Complete (EAC)
presentations to company--management.
- Lead--proposal generation for the program.
- Support--development and execution of new business strategy for
- Other--duties as assigned. Other Job Functions:
- Other related duties as assigned by supervisor. Job
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience in the
development or production of defense electronics products.
- A minimum of 5 years of recent Program Management experience,
specifically managing development or--production of defense
electronics products, specifically including EVMS Control Account
- Extensive--skills, knowledge and experience required for all
areas relating to technical--program management.
- Existing--Secret DoD secret clearance with a current 5-year
- Ability to obtain additional--security clearances as
- BS in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM)
- Excellent--people skills, with experience leading and
collaborating in a--multi-disciplinary, diverse, and dynamic
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Proficient with Microsoft Project.
- Proficient--with Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
- Outstanding work ethic and commitment to organizational
success. Job Profile Matching Criteria: Expertise Program
Management Location USA - TX - Plano Stock Quote: HRS Last Trade:
110.89 Change: 0.00
Keywords: Harris Corporation, Plano , Director of Finance, Accounting, Auditing , Plano, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!